Hagerty Silver Polish and Glove Kit
Quantity in Basket:None
Hagerty Dry Silver Polish with Silversmiths' Gloves Kit
W.J. Hagerty & Sons, Ltd., Inc. provides a variety of silver care products and care products for all of your most cherished possessions. Quality products since 1895.
Receive one pair of Silver Smiths gloves and one 1.25 ounce Dry Silver Polish. Hagerty Silversmiths' Gloves clean, polish and protect your silver from tarnish while hands stay dry and unsoiled. Made of heavy-gauge terry cloth, these five-fingered gloves are capable of withstanding scores of launderings. Dry Silver Polish, use after washing or as needed. Hagerty Dry Silver Polish may be applied to restore the Silversmiths' gloves original cleaning properties.
Order replacement Gloves separately with related link below.
- Dry Silver Polish should be applied to Hagerty Silversmiths Gloves after laundering or as needed.
- Lay gloves flat on protected surface.
- Hold container about 6-8 inches from gloves. Spray. Application time seconds per glove.
- Let gloves dry approximately 60 seconds before using.
- Slip on gloves at first sign of tarnish.
- Simply dust your silver while rubbing lightly but thoroughly.
- This will remove tarnish and at the same time impart a tarnish-proof barrier on your silver to preserve its shine for months.
The tarnish preventative ingredient will combine with the silver surface and you will lock out tarnish ten times longer than any ordinary silver polish you have ever used.
One pair Gloves (One Size Fits All)
Dry Silver Polish 1.25 ounces.
Hagerty products are endorsed and certified KOSHER by the Union of Orthodox Jewish Congregations of America.