Sunbeam Showerhead with Chlorine Shower Filter - White
Quantity in Basket:None
The Sunbeam Deluxe Showerhead and Chlorine Shower Filter is an all in one unit that will get rid of 99% chlorine from your water. Five spray settings for personal comfort provide powerful water pressure and also helps prevent soap scum build up. A rubber grip dial is provided for easy and no slip rotation. The shower head has self cleaning outlets that prevent clogs and is easy to install.
- You'll receive on White Sunbeam Chlorine Showerhead Shower Filter.
How The System Works
The Sunbeam Health at Home shower filter heads with chorine removal system remove up to 99% of harmful chlorine through an advanced medium that utilizes the oxidation and reduction of ions, known as redox. This revolutionary process safely and effectively decreases the amount of chlorine found in shower water, where it has its most hazardous effects - making water safer and gentler for everyday use.
Remove the Chlorine
Most shower water contains chlorine, which is used as a protective measure by local municipalities to control the growth of dangerous bacteria. Unfortunately, while the chlorine helps kill the bacteria, it remains in the water. And studies have shown that long term exposure to chlorine in hot showers cause harmful effects to skin, hair and to overall good health.
The Sunbeam Health at Home shower filter heads with chlorine removal system remove up to 99% of harmful chlorine found in shower water, promoting softer skin and hair and better health. No other shower filter performs as well, or as efficiently. Our long-lasting replaceable cartridge is designed for ease of installation.
Is there chlorine in our water?
- Chlorine has been used to disinfect municipal water for over 80 years and is required to control micro-organisms
- The use of chlorine has successfully eliminated many water borne diseases more is added as bacteria levels rise in warm weather
- Chlorine levels in the water at home may be higher than a properly balanced swimming pool depending on the area and the time of day
- The recommended level of chlorine in a swimming pool is 1.5 ppm
- Chlorine levels of 4 to 5 ppm have been recorded in warm states
Why should chlorine be removed?
- Chlorine vapors can be inhaled during a hot shower
- As much chlorine, if not more, can be absorbed through the skin as we can ingest by drinking chlorinated water at a tap
- Chlorine when in contact with the skin and hair breaks down cells thus depriving them of moisture and elasticity
- In 1992 the American Journal of Health published a report that showed a 15%-35% increase in certain types of cancer for people who consume chlorinated water
- The report also stated that much of these effects were due to showering in chlorinated water
Our Shower Filter:
- Removes up to 99% of harmful chlorine
- 5 spray settings
- Self cleaning spray nozzles
- Replace cartridge every 6-9 months
- Promotes healthier skin, hair and health
- Easy to replace chlorine removal cartridge
- Exceeds NSF Standard 177 for chlorine removal
- Available in Chrome, White and Satin Nickel
FACT: Most shower water contains chlorine!
Harmful effects of chlorine:
- Chlorine can be inhaled and absorbed by the skin during hot showers, leading to potential health problems.
- Chlorine dries and irritates skin.
- Chlorine damages hair texture and fades color.
Shower head has 5 spray settings. Bubble Spray, Bubble, Massage, Spray Massage and Spray.