Emergency Radio with Light
Quantity in Basket:None
Summer Sale emergency radio - light only $19.95 Good for use with sudden power failures due to hurricanes, tornado's and thunderstorms. Three-In-One features: Solar torch light, Solar blinking light and Solar AM/FM Radio. Don't be caught in the dark. (NO BATTERIES NEEDED)
- Converts solar energy for rechargeable lantern, warning blinking light and AM/FM radio for indoor and outdoor activities.
- Solar radio with advanced electronic circuit and built-in high fidelity loudspeaker, with superb crystal clear sound and high sensitivity AM/FM reception. Its LED indicator lights up when the channel is captured.
- Solar radio with premium grade of low power consumption circuitry for long time use.
- Equipped earphone socket for headphones.
- A portable light for reading a map or searching something which are lost inside the car, garage, camp, sailing boat, room and cabinet, etc...
- A convenient and portable light for night jogging, leisure activities and all outdoor activities in day and at night for radio or light use.
- Good for camping and to enjoy radio with the latest news, warning blinking light and torch light is an important companion.
- Use for repairing your bicycle, car and marine yacht. There are a lot of uses and applications, just use your imagination.
State of the art Three-In-One Flashlight/AM-FM Radio has three different power sources.
Powerful solar panel runs radio on sunlight or even a 60-watt light bulb.
- Slide switch to 'Solar' Position
- Expose the unit to face the sunlight directly where there is maximum sunlight for immediate use or recharging.
- For initial use or after storage, please charge the unit for 8-10 hours under full sunlight
For night time emergencies radio has an easy to wind hand crank dynamo generator.
- To supply and store rechargeable energy for immediate operation slide switch to 'Dynamo' position
- Then take out the handle and turn the handle only clockwise for 1-3 minutes continuously.
- Do not use and wind dynamo for more than 15 minutes continuously.
- A few turns of the pull out handle powers the radio for over thirty minutes.
Also runs on two AA batteries.
- Use during non-light period or as an extra energy with double power for longer using time.
- Slide switch to 'DC 3V' position and open and slide out the battery housing cover.
- Put 2 AA size batteries into the battery compartment and make sure the polarities are correct.
- Close the cover.
Size 6 x 3 x 1. Colors may vary.
High Quality Radio Is Ideal For Everyday Use. Runs on every kind of light!