Oxygenics X-Stream Shower Head
Quantity in Basket:None
Does Your Water Pressure Suck?
TAKE SHOWERING TO THE NEXT LEVEL
The Oxygenics Extreme showerheads are the latest and greatest in showering technology. These ground-breaking showerheads are the first on the market to function effortlessly in any water pressure. Everyone in the world, regardless of pressure or water delivery method can get a massaging, exhilarating shower with X-Stream showerheads. They are designed to transition smoothly from extremely low pressure to average pressures with the same luxuriating powerful spray.
The X-Stream Shower Head is recommended for use in the following areas:
- Cabins and Lodges located in remote areas
- Residents of rural areas
- Mobil homes or trailers
- Homes using well water pumps
- Residents of high rise buildings
- Very low or extremely low water pressure
- Gravity fed water systems (outdoor camping shower)
- Older buildings with old plumbing systems
THE GLOBAL SOLUTION
Got a pressure problem? We’ve got the X-Stream solution! The Oxygenics X-Stream will revolutionize showering and conserve water and energy in many parts of the world where conservation through high efficiency showerheads has previously been impossible due to low and variable water pressures.
While some “low-pressure” showerheads say they work at pressures as low as 3 psi, in reality the results are disappointing. Weak, dribbly, drippy showerheads that do little more than leave you with empty promises and an empty pocket book. The X-Stream’s patented fluidic pressure technology increases the velocity of the water so you get an exceptional shower, even at extremely low pressures.
Our standard X-Stream model has the complete package and is perfect for those with extremely low and variable water pressures.
The showerhead adjusts, allowing the user to customize the spray depending on individual preference. Constructed of ABS plastic, Delrin acetal, brass and CBA alloy. Available in chrome.
- Stabilizes any water pressure The X-Stream operates effectively from 3 to 80 psi, automatically adapting to low and variable pressures.
- Engineered using Delrin Oxygenics eliminates clogging, increases durability, and resists corrosion and mineral build-up.
- Uses 1.4 gallons/minute @ 3 psi
- The X-Stream showerhead can create pressure from virtually nothing. Comfort control adjustment lever You select a wide spray, a narrow spray, or anything in between!
- Revolutionary technology Using gravity based free flowing drop, the X-Stream delivers a great shower experience, regardless of psi.